Welcome to Faith Outreach Academy
Faith Outreach Academy, who has been educating students with excellence for over 27 years, utilizes the A Beka and A.C.E. Curriculums. Our teachers are qualified, certified, and experienced Christian teachers who have a heart for touching and impacting the children's lives.
We have a Sports Program available to the students in the 4th - 12th grades. The Academy also offers a hot lunch program with a variety of foods being served. The Academy has Before Care and After Care Programs which are available as a convenience for our parents.
If you are interested in sending your child to Faith Outreach Academy, where striving for academic excellence is our goal, please call the Academy at (813) 887-5546 for details.
In His Service,
Julie A. Sierra, M.C.E.
Faith Outreach Academy (FOA) is a ministry of Faith Outreach Center. Our mission is to assist Christian parents in bringing up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and giving them the very best academic education (Proverbs 22:6; Ephesians 6:4).
The Academy, home of the Eagles (formerly the Lions), was established in 1984 as Faith Outreach Christian School. Classes for a few students, ranging from K-4 through grade 5, were held in the church. During that year, construction was underway to erect the school's official building. In August of 1985, the school occupied its new building. However, construction was not fully completed until August of 1986 when the school expanded through grade 12. The first graduation was in 1987.
8 Characteristics of a Truly Christian School
by: Dr. David Gibbs, Jr.
1. Priority one is to lead every child to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. (John 3:3)
2. Lead every child to the knowledge of the Word of God. (Psalm 119:9)
3. Teach every child how to lead another person to Christ. (Proverbs 11:30)
4. Teach the children to fear God. (Job 28:28)
5. Teach the children to live holy. (Ephesians 1:4)
6. Teach the children the stewardship of life. (Galatians 2:20)
--They belong to Christ.
7. Teach the children biblical excellence. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
--Know and teach the things that excite Christ.
8. Teach the children how to worship God. (Psalm 95:6)