- Our duty and desire is to offer the children entrusted to our care the very best life preparation possible. A child's education is for the purpose of preparing him for the unique call of God on his life. Our desire is to work closely with the Christian home and church to ensure each child is fully equipped to face the life and ministry challenges that lie ahead (Ephesians 4:8-14).
- We believe that the Christian school is an extension of the Christian home and that parents are responsible for the education of their children (Proverbs 22:6). Our duty is to assist Christian parents by making sure that the curriculum and methodology presented in the classroom is fully Christian.
- We recognize certain inherent limitations on the effectiveness of a Christian School--we can be fully effective in building godly character and academic excellence only if the home and school are in agreement. That is to say, if the parents are not living a godly life before their children and insisting "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord," it is very unlikely that we can be effective in the education of the children from that home (Joshua 24:15).
- We believe that God is the truth and is the origin of all truth, and is therefore the author of all areas of academic study. We, as educators, must search the scriptures to learn, and then to teach, the basic principles of God's Word that provide the foundation for all education. Once the Biblical foundation of truth is laid, we must then build upon that foundation with gold and silver and precious stones, so that the education we present will endure (I Corinthians 3:10-15).
- We believe proper education must be Biblically based and will minister to the whole man--spirit, soul and body (I Thessalonians 5:23).
- We believe in the Scripture (Old and New Testament) as verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, and the supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:20-21; Psalm 119).